IPSBeyond Access?

Guest PolakTom101

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must say the idea of IPSB was for people that have client center, now if you up this to people that get there stuff from warez sites then why would be people pay for support !! end day if i pay $185 for Perpetual License and then years time i want pay $30 for support then i would be nice have only the paying customer there not someone who got cracked version off net. Just my view really but its IPS call.

I would gladly pay the extra money just to know I have everything forever.

Yep... on both counts, hehehe, just kidding, there are no silly questions in these matters. :)

According to what we have been told so far, a lifetime license doesn't entitle you to access to Beyond.

If you have a lifetime license and support is optional, then you don't have a lifetime license, you have a perpetual license. You have to have an active support license to access IPSBeyond, that means paying the optional support fee each year.

Unless you have a lifetime license :o

Lifetime Licenses don't HAVE support renewal fees to those people who are confused. Phased out in 2004, they WERE a license where you could get support and upgrades forever for only $199 (or $149 if you bought it during IPS' last sale... in 2004. Time for another one?).

Unless you have a lifetime license :o

Lifetime Licenses don't HAVE support renewal fees to those people who are confused. Phased out in 2004, they WERE a license where you could get support and upgrades forever for only $199 (or $149 if you bought it during IPS' last sale... in 2004. Time for another one?).

I'm not confused at all, if that was directed at me. He said support was optional. I took that to mean he can pay for years of support or not, at his option. If that's the case he has a perpetual license, and not a lifetime one. That's what I was trying to say (unsuccessfully, apparently).

Is there a way for IPB perpetual license holders to have access to ips beyound since it is a customer area and we bought a perpetual license only fair for them to have access to ipsbeyound forever since we have upgrades. Sound fair? i mean we dont have to have the support offered through ips but be nice to beable to access ips beyound. Just a suggetsion that seems fair :)

Archived