Invision Power Nexus Development Update

Guest IPS News

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, you'll start to see it (and variations thereof) a lot more in the future :)

Read: all the products will use this design? :whistle: (If so, I've just spent my first year of university fees...)

GUI looks amazing, Rikki. Featureset looks great, Josh. :D

Great features and great GUI.

One note about the GUI:
I don't know if it is the case right now, but it would be great if the hole page doesn't immediately load when you click on the top tabs, but only the one line with links underneath the tabs.
After clicking the right link in this menu-link-line, the hole page loads.
The advantage is that you can quickly find what you want if you don't know in wich tab it is. And even if you know where it is, you'll have only one hole page load.

It might already be the case... if not, it would be a great thing IMO.

• Management

Great features and great GUI.

One note about the GUI:

I don't know if it is the case right now, but it would be great if the hole page doesn't immediately load when you click on the top tabs, but only the one line with links underneath the tabs.

After clicking the right link in this menu-link-line, the hole page loads.

The advantage is that you can quickly find what you want if you don't know in wich tab it is. And even if you know where it is, you'll have only one hole page load.

It might already be the case... if not, it would be a great thing IMO.

It's already that way :) and features a bookmark ability for those that perfer to go right to where they want to be.

I must say with the release of this coming and IPD im extremely looking forward to them. I think this will cover the bulk of my business and communities pulling together and making everything one unit. The graphical interface is amazing - nice work for Rikki and all that worked on that and from what the screenshots contain at the moment im looking forward to the complete feature set - Nice work from Josh and the team behind him.

In all honesty I had doubts with the company after Invision went paid but i think in all honesty it had done what it needed to do. The money has certainly been well spent as a company and hired those needed to develop these products which have certainly made a mark in what websites now need today. Development of products and even the structure of the development has changed 100% and am looking to great more development works in the future.

Mike.

Archived