Invision Power Nexus Development Update

Guest IPS News

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chris Reilly

I am currently saving for WHM - Auto Pilot, does Nexus have the power to hook up with WHM to create accounts? for those of us who wish to use it as a hosting biller

I am currently saving for WHM - Auto Pilot, does Nexus have the power to hook up with WHM to create accounts? for those of us who wish to use it as a hosting biller

Yes, there is a lot of WHM integration built into Nexus - we use it to manage our hosting accounts.

Guest Chris Reilly

That is great Josh, any idea when it will be released and a base price?
Also does it intergate with 2.0.4?

This could win me over :cool:

The only thing i don't like about the look is rounded corners... i'm not a fan of these :) that's it, nice to see a departure from the, now all too common, blues themes.

Although Nexus is a product i can't see myself having any use for, it does look very good. it'll be nice to see how it turns out :)

Looks really good so far!

Will it be possible to generate and manage license keys for software packages? Like when a customer buys a script and pays for it, the system generates a license key for the customer and add it to the bought script when the user downloads it (just like you do now with IPB downloads).

And what is 'View Dashboard'?

Yes, there is a lot of WHM integration built into Nexus - we use it to manage our hosting accounts.

Cool, I just switched to a dedicated server with WHM so Nexus would be a great addition/extention :)

• Management

Looks really good so far!

Will it be possible to generate and manage license keys for software packages? Like when a customer buys a script and pays for it, the system generates a license key for the customer and add it to the bought script when the user downloads it (just like you do now with IPB downloads).

And what is 'View Dashboard'?

Cool, I just switched to a dedicated server with WHM so Nexus would be a great addition/extention :)

Yes... we use Nexus to handle IPB licensing right now :)

The Dashboard is kind of a quick glance of what's going on in the system. It drops down without a page reload.

Cool.

The Dashboard is kind of a quick glance of what's going on in the system. It drops down without a page reload.

Nice, with addon widgets?
Apple's Dashboard widgets are made of html and js too, so should be easy to extend with NOC/bandmin traffic counter for example :whistle:

• Management

Cool.

Apple's Dashboard widgets are made of html and js too, so should be easy to extend with NOC/bandmin traffic counter for example :whistle:

Not quite that type of dashboard :)

But you can add in modules anywhere and the modules appear in the menu systems right with all the other built-in options to keep things seemless. For example, we have our IPB licensing system as a module in Nexus but it's so integrated you would think it's a standard feature.

But you can add in modules anywhere and the modules appear in the menu systems right with all the other built-in options to keep things seemless. For example, we have our IPB licensing system as a module in Nexus but it's so integrated you would think it's a standard feature.

:thumbsup:

Do you have screenshot of your dashboard?

I must say that things are looking amazing. :D Can't wait to get my hands on a copy and install it on my site.

Ooh, very interesting. Any plans for IPS to produce official expansion modules for purchase?

I was literally drooling at the sight of that topic. :blink: :o I want so bad. Beautiful. Perrrrrrrrrrrrfect. :blink: :o

hehe... The precious! They have it! They have our precious!

I will definetly be getting at least two or more copies (depending on price) on day one of sale alone. The interface is amazing and very easy to understand. Great job... best product I have seen (based on GUI alone) from IPS. Very good job, and can't wait to use it on my own sites. :thumbsup:

Cool.

There is a very basic system in place to let you place custom content on the dashboard, using the hook system built into the rest of Nexus. Future versions are going to expand on this to let you make much more specialized and interesting 'widgets' for the dashboard. :)

There is a very basic system in place to let you place custom content on the dashboard, using the hook system built into the rest of Nexus. Future versions are going to expand on this to let you make much more specialized and interesting 'widgets' for the dashboard. :)

Based on the details you guys have released so far, somehow these upcoming products (Nexus, Dynamic, Vectura) are exactly what I'm looking for for years. Buying them would save me lots of coding time and headaches (bugfixing) so I would have more time available for other projects :)

Is there anything known already about domainname-features?
ie. assigning examplescript.net to a productpage called ExampleScript and when customers send mail to support@examplescript.net it will appear in the ticketcenter for only the ExampleScript support desk.

Based on the details you guys have released so far, somehow these upcoming products (Nexus, Dynamic, Vectura) are exactly what I'm looking for for years. Buying them would save me lots of coding time and headaches (bugfixing) so I would have more time available for other projects :)

Is there anything known already about domainname-features?

ie. assigning [i]examplescript.net[/i] to a productpage called [i]ExampleScript[/i] and when customers send mail to support@examplescript.net it will appear in the ticketcenter for only the ExampleScript support desk.

Nexus has built in e-mail routing for support requests. You can assign mail rules that control what happens to e-mails based on a variety of criteria, such as the to and from e-mail addresses. I beleive this is what you are talking about anyway :)

Nexus has built in e-mail routing for support requests. You can assign mail rules that control what happens to e-mails based on a variety of criteria, such as the to and from e-mail addresses. I beleive this is what you are talking about anyway :)

Do you achieve E-Mail routing by installing an extra modification with Apache or a mail program?

Archived