Issues with Marketplace Download Permissions

Hello Invision Community,

I'm encountering an issue with my permissions on the Marketplace, and I hope someone can help me resolve it. Despite being a paying member, I am unable to download any plugins. This situation is quite perplexing, as my subscription should grant me access to these downloads.

Here are the details of my issue:

• Account Status: Active, with a current subscription.
  • Issue: Unable to download plugins from the Marketplace.
  • Expected Access: Full access to Marketplace downloads as part of my paid subscription.

I've checked my account settings and everything appears to be in order. Has anyone else experienced a similar issue, or does anyone know what might be causing this problem?

Any assistance or guidance on how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated. I rely on these plugins for my site, and it's quite urgent that I regain access as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,

Could contain: Text, Page

29 minutes ago, Sultan El Chakif said:

Hello Invision Community,

I'm encountering an issue with my permissions on the Marketplace, and I hope someone can help me resolve it. Despite being a paying member, I am unable to download any plugins. This situation is quite perplexing, as my subscription should grant me access to these downloads.

Here are the details of my issue:

• Account Status: Active, with a current subscription.
  • Issue: Unable to download plugins from the Marketplace.
  • Expected Access: Full access to Marketplace downloads as part of my paid subscription.

I've checked my account settings and everything appears to be in order. Has anyone else experienced a similar issue, or does anyone know what might be causing this problem?

Any assistance or guidance on how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated. I rely on these plugins for my site, and it's quite urgent that I regain access as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,

Could contain: Text, Page

Check your purchase keys at https://invisioncommunity.com/marketplace/previous-purchases/

Then click on PROVIDER and once you're in the provider profile, click on FIND MY SERVICE to redeem the keys on their site.

Edited by Adriano Faria

Hi @Sultan El Chakif,

As has already been mentioned, the Marketplace did close its doors in October last year. I've linked you to two blog posts below that will give you all the information surrounding the closure for your reference and anyone else that comes by this topic.

Oh, these are certainly not good news. I haven't purchased any plugins or anything else, so the option of checking purchases is not applicable here since there are none XD. My question now is, how can I download plugins as a creator?

40 minutes ago, Sultan El Chakif said:

My question now is, how can I download plugins as a creator?

You would need to download plugins now from corresponding authors. The Marketplace no longer exists. Is that what you're asking?

6 minutes ago, Sultan El Chakif said:

Yes, that partially answers my question. I have seen that plugins can be purchased on sosinvision.com just like they used to be available here.

That would be an individual author and not related to us.