Changed my account email but my account was deleted instead.

So, I tried to change my email, but then I changed my mind. On the email confirmation page, I reverted back to my old email.

After that, my account was deleted, and now all my posts appear as "Guest Donnie95."

I don't want to restore a backup of my forum because it will remove 24 hours of content...

If an account is deleted entirely, the only way in which to restore that account would be to restore your database. Please could you provide the exact step by step action to replicate this as I don't appear to be able to replicate

There is no way to "undo" an account delete.  You would need to restore from a backup.  If this is important, you need to do it sooner than before so you don't keep losing data since your last backup.

Regarding changing email, I just changed my email on this site and my personal forum and don't have that behavior occurring.  Do you use some kind of 3rd party app or login system? 

5 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

There is no way to "undo" an account delete.  You would need to restore from a backup.  If this is important, you need to do it sooner than before so you don't keep losing data since your last backup.

Regarding changing email, I just changed my email on this site and my personal forum and don't have that behavior occurring.  Do you use some kind of 3rd party app or login system? 

My backup are too old and I will lose more data if I restore it.

I do use 3rd app, I'll try without these app.

2 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Could I please confirm you are referring to this when you changed your mind? I ask as Im unable to replicate this in any way

Could contain: File, Text, Page

I changed the email in the account settings. Then, on this page, I clicked "Change Email Address" and entered the same old email. After that, I got disconnected, and the account was deleted

The issue comes from the plugin "Proxy, VPN & Disposable Email Blocker."

My server keeps MySQL binlog files. I think these files can be used to undo certain things. I'll check what I can do.

Sorry to hear this. Ensure you report the issue to the author of that item. Unfortunately, the only way we can advise in which you can restore an account is with the restoration of a recent backup. I realise from what you mention above, that's not the ideal option for you.

35 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Sorry to hear this. Ensure you report the issue to the author of that item. Unfortunately, the only way we can advise in which you can restore an account is with the restoration of a recent backup. I realise from what you mention above, that's not the ideal option for you.

Restoring from binlog is too hard.

I remember there was a plugin that could change the topic author, but I can't recall its name or where to find it.

I believe I can use it to assign the "Guest" posts to a new account, then recalculate the reputation and post count.

2 minutes ago, Donnie95 said:

Restoring from binlog is too hard.

I remember there was a plugin that could change the topic author, but I can't recall its name or where to find it.

I believe I can use it to assign the "Guest" posts to a new account, then recalculate the reputation and post count.

https://forum.invisionize.pl/topic/55445-przywracanie-usuniętego-użytkownika/