[BUG 4.7.16] Same user reacted twice to a post

• 5 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, rastafari said:

It has happened 1-2 times before with different ips versions.

Has this happened recently on the latest release? If so, not really a good test case at the moment, I'm afraid, but please let us know the example if it happens that way in the future.

44 minutes ago, rastafari said:

It happened today and we are on the latest release with all patches applied.

I have added some notes in the clients area.

As you have a custom theme and third-party applications/plugins which interact with code surrounding this, I would recommend starting by ensuring these are compatible with the release you're on. 

All apps were checked before the last update and in the theme there are only css changes
The issue is not new but happens randomly that`s why we haven`t reported that.

if it helps to investigate I have added another link to the client area that I found with a double reaction.

1 minute ago, rastafari said:

All apps were checked before the last update and in the theme there are only css changes
The issue is not new but happens randomly that`s why we haven`t reported that.

if it helps to investigate I have added another link to the client area that I found with a double reaction.

You would need to check each author's independent site to see if there have been any releases. Additionally, simply because there has been no release, does not mean it is compatible. Please note this would also impact plugins as well.