Calendar permissions not working

I have multiple calendars and user groups. I updated to 4.7.16 and now permissions are not working correctly. A user than cannot see 'Calendar A' is able to see an event exists when viewing on the daily view. If they click on the event, it errors out stating 'We could not locate the item you are trying to view.' 

The same permission problem happens with the fluid view in the forums application loading extra topics. I think it's the same root issue in the code that checks the item permissions and loads them.

IPS already mentioned they're working on a patch to fix several issues, it should be coming out in the next 1-2 days.

Thank you Stuart. I applied the patch and still experiencing the same issues. I cleared system cache, browser cache, logged off and back in, and incognito browser. Still having issues with calendar events bleeding through on the All Calendars option. 

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

I have the menus setup a little odd right now to make it harder to get to the All Calendars view. Go to events and select All Calendars, then go to April 2024. https://outsidepolice.com/events/2024/4/

Mecum Auto Auction on April 4th 2024 is on the Schedulers Calendar. It should only be visible to members of the Website Administrator's group. 

After clearing all the caches that I am aware of, I logged as Sal Sanchez and still see Mecum when viewing the monthly calendar under All Calendars. It is correctly filtering out the Supervisors, Schedulers, and Group A Calendar in the drop down. 

Hi Marc. I have the same issue, we are on Cloud and I applied a patch this evening and cleared the cache. It happens when I'm looking at 'all calendars'. One of our students reported this a few hours ago. Member '00-Test' can see this Regards Alex

5 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

It may actually be our developer looking at this on your site currently

Could contain: Text

Edited by Alex Duffy

9 hours ago, Alex Duffy said:

Hi Marc. I have the same issue, we are on Cloud and I applied a patch this evening and cleared the cache. It happens when I'm looking at 'all calendars'. One of our students reported this a few hours ago. Member '00-Test' can see this Regards Alex

Could contain: Text

This is something since the patch, and is being looked into currently. Do you have clubs enabled at all? If not and you enable them, does the problem go away?

49 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

This is something since the patch, and is being looked into currently. Do you have clubs enabled at all? If not and you enable them, does the problem go away?

It was there before I applied the patch and it is still happening with clubs enabled or not. 🤔