IPBoard and Wordpress SSO displaying error

I have Wordpress SSO and the IPBoard forum integrated into my Wordpress site.

Just recently trying to access The forum produces as error

I’m getting the error below. This happened suddenly a week or so ago. No updates of changes were made at all.

An error occurred (500 Error)

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.
No such file or directory
You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

Can you please assist?

Just discovered that my subscription to Wordpress SSO has expired. I guess I need to contact the develop to renew?  Not sure who the develop is though as all references on the original purchase mention invision only.  Can anyone provide the contact details for the developer?  Thanks

10 hours ago, David Ehmer said:

Just discovered that my subscription to Wordpress SSO has expired. I guess I need to contact the develop to renew?  Not sure who the develop is though as all references on the original purchase mention invision only.  Can anyone provide the contact details for the developer?  Thanks

That would be me!

You can transfer your Marketplace purchase to my website, this gives you access to downloads, billing and technical support all in one place.

If your purchase is expired or nearing expiry, a renewal invoice will be generated for you.

Hi

I've just renewed my subscription but it is advising it is awaiting approval for payment.  Not sure why as I paid by my Visa card.  All other online payments I make with this card are approved immediately.

Can you please advise how long I need to wait for this approval?

Thank you

David