Can I Restrict Community B Registrations to Use Community A Credentials?

Go to solution Solved by DawPi,

I have two communities.
Community A (server), and Community B ("slave")

I would like to ensure that only registrations and logins from Community B are handled by Community A, meaning I do not want to allow members of Community B to register themselves. Instead, I want them to only be able to use accounts from Community A to log in and "register" in Community B. Is this possible? If so, how could I accomplish it?

Note: I have already linked Community B with Community A.

2 minutes ago, Sonya* said:

See this guide 

Without wanting to seem rude, however in the topic I already said that I have already made the connection between the forums, but I want to limit the registration of community B to use data only from community A, allowing both login and "registration" in community B.

I already followed this guide, but thanks anyway.

Thanks, but that does not really answer my issue, unless I am not reading this correctly.

New users register, then post on the forum with a quote from another user. The new user then adds a spammy link in the quoted text.

I will certainly implement the option you suggest anyway. 

Thanks

10 minutes ago, HansKiesouw said:

Thanks, but that does not really answer my issue, unless I am not reading this correctly.

New users register, then post on the forum with a quote from another user. The new user then adds a spammy link in the quoted text.

I will certainly implement the option you suggest anyway. 

Thanks

Im quite confused by your response here. Are you responding to the wrong topic?