Subscriptions - Multiple Choices

AlexWebsites

Subscriptions have been available for some time now and offer a good way to monetize your community. It would be nice if each subscription had the option of multiple offers - time frame/settings. Most sites these days offer a discount for an annual subscription. In IPS, you have to create an entirely new subscription/box rather than something like:

Could contain: Page, Text

Could contain: Page, Text

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, mountaininteractive said:

Bump, same here!

This would be a good idea and most likely increase attraction for IC 5, being able to customize a specific option to sign up with a subscription would be fantastic. I could see this not only helping site revenue but gaining members. 

It's worth mentioning that this already exists as a renewable product (what we use in the example above) or just multiple subscription with different renewal terms. So if the above is a goal, you can certainly perform this. it may not be 100% what is wanted here but at least you can perform it while this continues to be evaluated.

19 hours ago, Jim M said:

It's worth mentioning that this already exists as a renewable product (what we use in the example above) or just multiple subscription with different renewal terms. So if the above is a goal, you can certainly perform this. it may not be 100% what is wanted here but at least you can perform it while this continues to be evaluated.

What im meaning is there to be an option for example

"Subscription option when registering account?"
And then allowing to pick which subscriptions to put for example.

2 hours ago, mountaininteractive said:

What im meaning is there to be an option for example

"Subscription option when registering account?"
And then allowing to pick which subscriptions to put for example.

Products can selectively show on the registration page. Sounds like you're wanting more complex items which products would be a good fit for you 🙂 .

6 minutes ago, AlexWebsites said:

I feel like we are moving away a bit from subscriptions to recommending using products. My initial feedback is to enhance subscriptions. 

Products are intended to be more feature rich than Subscriptions. Subscriptions are intended to be plain jane and simplified. I am just stating if you want something like that, it is available. The feedback is still there for Subscriptions 😉 .