Is it posible to block editing block quotes ?

Hi

Is there posible to block editing blockquotes ? 

Why ? 

When someone quote our post and can edit that as he want it rly provide to leads to many inaccuracies and putting words into someone else's mouth.

When u sayd "X" and someone quote that post and edit them that u sayd "Y"

The problem on our forum is that anyone quoting can edit the quote and add their own sentences, etc. etc

3 minutes ago, wegorz23 said:

Totaly not my post but quoted

And the second one is that when u mark text on quote on someone post X that quote post of Y when u quote it its like u quote post on X and not real author.

Edited by wegorz23

Just now, wegorz23 said:

In blockquote u can edit html and set contenteditable = false

Yep - adding contenteditable=false to an element makes it non-editable in a CKEditor. The problem is that the template for the quote isn't a template you can easily edit. Also, there's a bit more going on under the hood in the CKEditor plugin land.

I've got a hacky way of doing it, but I won't share it as it requires a file edit:

6 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Yep - adding contenteditable=false to an element makes it non-editable in a CKEditor. The problem is that the template for the quote isn't a template you can easily edit. Also, there's a bit more going on under the hood in the CKEditor plugin land.

I've got a hacky way of doing it, but I won't share it as it requires a file edit:

what about when u mark quote post on post in other user ?

Who is author of that quote ?

6 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

In blockquote u can edit html and set contenteditable = false

Could contain: Page, Text, File

U think write problem to CKEditor support ?

7 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

am added some jquery script to edit that field.