purchase blog - it's not showing in admin area

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

I added the blog feature to my forum base. 

I'm not seeing it under community or the applications. 

I don't see a place where I can download the files from purchase area to manually install - any suggestions on how to get this to show on the backend?

On applications page I have refreshed many times for updates - still not showing.

Under settings > license keys it is showing there with a check mark. 

Wondering where I am missing a toggle to turn it on and have it show on the admin area? 

It's also not showing on the +create menu bar option either. 

Maybe I'm being impatient... but was hoping to get it started. 

3 hours ago, Rebecca Jorgensen said:

I don't see a place where I can download the files from purchase area to manually install

It’s the same green “Download Invision Community” button under ☞ https://invisioncommunity.com/clientarea/ ☞ Manage Purchase

You don’t download Blogs specifically. You download the entire suite which now contains Blogs.  

6 hours ago, opentype said:

It’s the same green “Download Invision Community” button under ☞ https://invisioncommunity.com/clientarea/ ☞ Manage Purchase

You don’t download Blogs specifically. You download the entire suite which now contains Blogs.  

Where would I find the area to upload the file?

It's a zip and not a .tar so I am not able to upload it in the applications area. 

If I go to url/admin/intall it says there is nothing to upgrade same with url/admin/upgrade

feeling a bit confused- I can unzip the file, but none of the files included in the zip are .tar either

• Solution

You would unzip what you have downloaded, then upload all the files via ftp, merging with what you already have there. Alternatively if you are on the latest release with all patches added you can just upload the following folder

/applications/blogs/

Once you have done this, you will see it show up in System>Site Features>Applications

Its not added in the manner you are looking to add it there.