Is it possible to have "About Me" tab selected when clicking on profile link?

David N.
Go to solution Solved by Adriano Faria,

• Solution
25 minutes ago, David N. said:

When someone clicks on the name of a user, it shows the profile page with the "Activity" tab active by default. 

Is it possible to have the "About Me" tab active by default instead? 

https://www.sosinvision.com.br/index.php?/file/107-profile-tabs-organizer/

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, PinPics said:

Thanks for this link! Is this a one-time fee for the plug-in, or will there be a monthly renewal charge?

Just a heads up taking into account the imminent arrival of the new version of Invision Community, a lot of plugins may no longer be compatible. I know you might already know (and providers and plugin developers have done a great job informing their clients), but if it were me, I'd hold off on any paid plugins for the time-being unless you plan not to upgrade and use v4 for some time.

7 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

One time for IPS4. It won’t be possible to do it with IPS5.

Please could you point out the topic where someone told you this? I know you haven't had a download of the platform yet, and want to make sure you aren't being given the wrong information there. 

• Management
9 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

One time for IPS4. It won’t be possible to do it with IPS5.

I did send you an invite to the private developer's alpha which includes the download zip and the ability to have 1 to 1 discussions with our dev team on how best to implement modifications in v5, I can send it again if you didn't get it. You also have the opportunity to offer feedback on the new dev tools. We've already made some changes based on feedback so far.

We have a small group in there and 99% of things possible in v4 are possible in v5. If it's not possible, come and speak to us and we'll consider the best approach.

1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

Why not allow the profile owner to do it, just like in Clubs?

As the "owner" of the data displayed in the profile, the user may be interested in showing their data in some specific order.

We're not putting in any more enhancements at this point, but I have put this on my personal wish list for 5.x.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2024 at 11:42 AM, Matt said:

I did send you an invite to the private developer's alpha which includes the download zip and the ability to have 1 to 1 discussions with our dev team on how best to implement modifications in v5, I can send it again if you didn't get it. You also have the opportunity to offer feedback on the new dev tools. We've already made some changes based on feedback so far.

We have a small group in there and 99% of things possible in v4 are possible in v5. If it's not possible, come and speak to us and we'll consider the best approach.

Hi, can I also take part in the closed testing?