Error: Call to undefined method IPS\core\modules\admin\customization\icons::processApplicationIcon()

Upon doing the "Quick Setup" as an admin for self-hosted, I'm getting the follow error upon hitting save:

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\core\modules\admin\customization\icons::processApplicationIcon() (0)
#0 /home/ftueipmy/public_html/wayofdisciples/community/applications/core/modules/admin/overview/onboard.php(234): IPS\core\modules\admin\overview\_onboard->handleForm(Array, Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#1 /home/ftueipmy/public_html/wayofdisciples/community/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\core\modules\admin\overview\_onboard->manage()
#2 /home/ftueipmy/public_html/wayofdisciples/community/applications/core/modules/admin/overview/onboard.php(40): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/ftueipmy/public_html/wayofdisciples/community/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\overview\_onboard->execute()
#4 /home/ftueipmy/public_html/wayofdisciples/community/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

Please help?

TIA!

-

Taylor

1 hour ago, Jim M said:

Sounds like you may be missing a file. I would suggest reuploading the files from the Client Area. 

I just reuploaded all files and it is still showing the error.

Do you happen to know which file(s) may be missing?

• 2 weeks later...