Introducing Live Topics

• 5 months later...

I am getting ready to do my first pilot Live Topic.

Am I correct that when I organize/set up the live topic I need to copy the resulting URL like www.mystite.com/live/topic/2 and that is what I share with my users so they can find / attend the live topic? 

It is as simple as the URL for the live topic is posted in a forum post or event page and the users follow the link?

On 2/17/2024 at 9:36 PM, John Horton said:

I am getting ready to do my first pilot Live Topic.

Am I correct that when I organize/set up the live topic I need to copy the resulting URL like www.mystite.com/live/topic/2 and that is what I share with my users so they can find / attend the live topic? 

It is as simple as the URL for the live topic is posted in a forum post or event page and the users follow the link?

It is as simple as that, however bear in mind your users will also be informed there is a live event, as shown here

Could contain: File, Webpage, Page, Text

Also bear in mind you have the announcement feature you could use if needed

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Management
On 7/26/2024 at 12:00 PM, GoodmanStar35 said:

Hi, can anyone advise me how can I access this feature with my current plan or do I need to upgrade my plan?

Sorry, this was lost in our approval queue. I can see that you have our Classic license. The live topics feature is available to select Invision Community (Cloud) packages. If you are interested in these packages, please drop an email to our sales department who will be happy to talk you through the process. You can also request a private demo to test this feature (and more!).