Stripe Browser Feature Option (Apple and Google Pay)

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

So, when I follow instructions to set this up:

Could contain: City, Text, Computer Hardware, Electronics, Hardware, Nature, Night, Outdoors

I end up with a blank box in the checkout instead of any pay option.

I am using Stripe for cards and that works fine.

Is it something simple?  Do you need a fresh API and fresh webhook for every Stripe payment option you use.  such as Card, Browser Features..., and Alipay?

Yes.  Yes.
Braintree is working for Google Pay And Apple Pay. (And yes, I went in and used the Stripe version of the Apple verification file for the purpose of my test)
Could contain: Text

Adding in Apple/Google Pay via Stripe, breaks stripe and gives nothing.  Including when I remove the braintree option for Google pay.

Now I remember why I went through the hassle of getting Braintree to work... Stripe never worked for Google and Apple Pay for us...  I tried that first long ago, since I had Stripe from early days.

Also, Stripe is squawking about:

We've detected that you are using payment_method_types to configure payment methods. To manage payment methods from this page, replace payment_method_types with automatic_payment_methods.

Is this coming with a future version?

On site, I get this:
Could contain: Page, Text

No options to fill anything in.

Normal previously working Stripe Payment turns into this:

Could contain: Page, Text

No option to fill out card.

Braintree option just works...

Could contain: Text

In Stripe, this message was showing up when I was in the Payment Methods area:

Could contain: File, Page, Text, Webpage

3 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Have you changed Something since, as Im seeing this on your site with no issue?

Yes, I deleted the Apple/Google Pay option since it was breaking stripe and Invision removed the ability to toggle on/off payment options several versions ago.  So the only way to keep the site functional, was to delete the broken Stripe "Apple/Google Pay" option.

3 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Are you able to re-add that temporally so we can take a look? You really shouldnt have that issue, so would like to get it resolved for you if we can

Done.  I duplicated existing Stripe option and renamed it Apple/Google Pay.  It is listed last as payment options and Stripe is working this time.  🤨, but Apple/Google Pay is still blank.

• Solution

Looking at the console errors there, it appears you are getting an error from stripe due to using an old set of keys. 

Uncaught IntegrationError: It looks like you're using an older Stripe key. In order to use this API, you'll need to use a modern API key, which is prefixed with 'pk_live_' or 'pk_test_'.
    You can roll your publishable key here: https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/apikeys