There was an error communicating with the license server.

I can't get my license to activate

try everything and also reset the password and it doesn't always let me get the message below

There was an error communicating with the license server. Please try again later or contact technical support for assistance.

I don't know how to contact them, it tells me that I don't have support.

and with the key it keeps giving me this error  ☹️

There was an error communicating with the license server. Please try again later or contact technical support for assistance.

There is either a problem with your host’s firewall blocking the request or your host is not using at least TLS 1.2 to make connections to IPS.

In either situation, it’s not a problem in the software. You’ll need to contact whomever you pay to host your website. If your host does not provide support, I would highly suggest finding a new hosting service. 

8 hours ago, sonimik1 said:

I don't know how to contact them, it tells me that I don't have support.

and with the key it keeps giving me this error  ☹️

If you do not have support for your hosting services, you would need to employ someone who can investigate this for you on your hosting, unfortunately. As randy mentioned, it could be that you are not using at least TLS 1.2, but its unlikely if you have been using it previously. 

Have you perhaps considered our cloud solution? This may suit you better if you wish not to deal with hosting at all.