Can set a future publishing date? only works when

SUBRTX
Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Are you intending to provide this feature to all your users? Unfortunately, that was not intended to do with this feature so you may hit some bumps in the road. However, I have reported this internally as these permissions should be separate for a moderator.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.

5 hours ago, Jim M said:

Are you intending to provide this feature to all your users? Unfortunately, that was not intended to do with this feature so you may hit some bumps in the road. However, I have reported this internally as these permissions should be separate for a moderator.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.

Thank you, and Yes, I would like provide this feature to my members.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Daniel F said:

This is a moderator permission 

ACP => Members => Moderators , under the Content Tab

I swear: no. I can't find. And I can neither as moderator nor as admin set a publish date in future.

And I also swear: I used to be able to do that.

Edited by Claudia999

• 3 weeks later...