Invalid form style

Cloudflare disabled (Development Mode) (Pause Cloudflare on Site)

Attempts with disabled apps and plugins

When entering the site for the first time, the forms look like this

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

Styles not working after refreshing

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

There is no border and the buttons are too close.

The theme adding form and others on the default template also create this error.

Could contain: Page, Text, File

How to solve it?

For any issues on your custom theme, please contact the author.

The issue with the unmodified theme, looks like it could be a cache issue. I would suggest clearing your cache, both on the browser and software. Then also switching to the default English language pack in case something odd is happening there.

Hi. Everything looks fine for me even after refreshing. Maybe it's because of some browser extension.

Cześć. Możesz ustawić domyślny motyw na chwilę? U mnie po odświeżeniu strony formularz wygląda ciągle tak samo. Masz jakieś rozszerzenia w przeglądarce, może to one coś modyfikują np. AdBlock potrafi usuwać klasy.

Edited by SeNioR-

13 minutes ago, SeNioR- said:

Everything looks fine for me even after refreshing.

Try more than once (not always the effect is after first refresh). Also, do not be mislead by the field background "rendering" the field. Note that no border is rendered on the current (Nexxe) theme when you highlight or click a specific field. On Default and Ehren's theme the effect is more visible because fields do not use backgrounds.

The topic is also discussed on Ehren's forum. First I suggested to disable Cloudflare Rocket Loader, then the whole Cloudflare. System cache cleared. The issue with no input border is on 3 different themes including Default.

Edited by Luuuk

1 hour ago, SeNioR- said:

Hi. Everything looks fine for me even after refreshing. Maybe it's because of some browser extension.

Cześć. Możesz ustawić domyślny motyw na chwilę? U mnie po odświeżeniu strony formularz wygląda ciągle tak samo. Masz jakieś rozszerzenia w przeglądarce, może to one coś modyfikują np. AdBlock potrafi usuwać klasy.

Odpaliłem stronę w innych przeglądarkach, na których nie mam wtyczek. Nadal to samo.

Could contain: File, Page, Text, Webpage

1 hour ago, Luuuk said:

Try more than once (not always the effect is after first refresh). Also, do not be mislead by the field background "rendering" the field. Note that no border is rendered on the current (Nexxe) theme when you highlight or click a specific field. On Default and Ehren's theme the effect is more visible because fields do not use backgrounds.

The topic is also discussed on Ehren's forum. First I suggested to disable Cloudflare Rocket Loader, then the whole Cloudflare. System cache cleared. The issue with no input border is on 3 different themes including Default.

I have Cloudflare turned off. I tested without plugins, apps and ads. I checked on my phone and other computers.

1 hour ago, SeNioR- said:

Możesz ustawić domyślny motyw na chwilę?

Could contain: Page, Text