To update Club Categories we need zip file to install

Dear Invision Community Team,

I am facing the problem upgrading the club categories. To upgrade club categories, it is asking for the "tar" file to upload. Please let me know where can we get this "tar" file. Just because of this bootcamps, events, jobs, etc are not opening. Please support me on this and let me know what need to be done.

Could contain: Text, Page, Number, Symbol, Word, Document

Could contain: Text, File, Document, Page

Please work with the author on this. Third party applications are outside our scope of support. Any bugs or questions would need to be directed with the author(s) who you obtained this from.

Did you obtain an updated version from Adriano?

On 10/29/2022 at 9:09 AM, teraßyte said:

The screenshot shows you have version 1.0.6 installed but the version currently available in the marketplace is 1.0.5:

Did the developer create a custom version for you perhaps? You'll need to contact them directly for help.

Dear Invision Community Team,

Please provide the link to download club categories 1.0.5 version. please mention main resource where we can download this from so that we can download and upload it to the club categories.

Please help us in this regard.

That 3rd party resource has not been updated since IPB 4.4.  The author has posted in other topics that he was not going to be around any more, so I would consider that plugin abandoned. 

But you can try to reach out to them. You’re just not going to be able to get help from IPS with this as they don’t provide support for custom applications. 

You would need to find a different resource or hire a developer to create similar functionality that is compatible with the most recent version of the IPB software. 

Edited by Randy Calvert