Event map stop working on event index

On Event index map stop working after patched event app

it shows correct in the event post but not on event index there it is white blank, my credential on google api is correct and working perfectly before patch

So am not sure whats going on here 

Cheers

Could contain: Truck, Transportation, Vehicle, Text, File, Interior Design, Indoors

Event main index blank map

Could contain: Person, Human, Electronics

Here works fine on event post

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

2 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

To Stored Access Information

AdminCP added
FTP Added

Edited by Chris59

7 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Could you please test this on an unmodified theme? Getting a Javascript error on the events index on your custom theme but not on an unmodified theme so I would like to verify this is not the issue.

Ofcourse i test it on default theme and also tried clear system cashes , also tried disable all apps and plugins installed on site but still no success .

Thanks the google api is set as it should be described in Integrations/Google maps/ Page 2

Private key
Choose Restrict key and select APIs:

Maps JavaScript API
Maps Static API
Places API

Secret key

Choose Restrict key and select APIs:

Geocoding API

PS* And ofcourse enabled 🙂 everything worked fine before i patched event  

Edited by Chris59