Mass delete/remove Invoice+transactions

I've recently experienced mass card testing on my website which induced quite a hefty fee towards me, I believe I've implemented the correct anti-fraud rules now.

I'm left with over 9,000 blocked/failed transactions and invoices, How can I delete all these in mass? Such as from the database itself.

As @DawPi posted, these are no means to do this in our software at the current time. We do not recommend or support making manual queries either. If you do go down that road, please ensure you take ample backups, as if an issue is rooted to your manual query, restoring a backup is the only way forward. 

Just now, Jim M said:

As @DawPi posted, these are no means to do this in our software at the current time. We do not recommend or support making manual queries either. If you do go down that road, please ensure you take ample backups, as if an issue is rooted to your manual query, restoring a backup is the only way forward. 

In removing the row from one of the transactions from the invoices table does that also remove the transactions+invoice from the database entirely? Or just the invoice as I cannot see a separate table for transactions, Only for invoices.

3 minutes ago, MinerSpark said:

In removing the row from one of the transactions from the invoices table does that also remove the transactions+invoice from the database entirely? Or just the invoice as I cannot see a separate table for transactions, Only for invoices.

If you removed an invoice from the software, it will delete transactions and invoices. Removing a transaction will not delete the invoice.

If you want assistance with the database itself, I have moved this to the community support forum as this is outside our scope of support. 

By manually filtering in the database you can remove these fraud transactions if they all came at the same time by filtering the name of the order for invoices and the transactions Value exactly if it is not the same as anything else you have in store and setting rows to 500 or higher and selecting all and deleting.

You're at hand for modifying your database, I would backup in case of any accidental deletions, I've already accidentally deleted 1 real transactions during this time but modify if you would like these removed and use anti-fraud rules.

Could contain: Text, Mobile Phone, Electronics, Phone, Cell Phone, FileCould contain: Text, Number, Symbol, File

Could contain: Word, Text, Number, Symbol, Menu