Image Feed Settings (Unable to Deselect Minimum Rating)

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

While configuring the image feed block settings to display images from the gallery, there is a setting for Minimum Rating (star rating). If you accidentally select a star rating, you cannot deselect it. This becomes problematic if you want to display recent images in the feed, if the image does not have the minimum star rating, the image will not show.

I'm not sure this is a bug, but a feature that needs to be adjusted? Or am I seeing this all wrong? Thanks in advance for any help and direction.

Edited by JohnCourt

4 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.

Thanks Marc, actually I've been dealing with it for a looong time, I thought it was supposed to be that way, but then decided perhaps it's not. 🙂

I appreciate your confirmation of my insanity.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, JohnCourt said:

I know you probably know this Marc, this fix was not in 4.7.3. ☺️

Just a heads up is all.

Please keep in mind that when we say a future maintenance release, we do not always mean the next release 🙂 . You can check our release notes for when the bug is fixed/released. Currently, this is still in our queue to be reviewed by our dev team.

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

Please keep in mind that when we say a future maintenance release, we do not always mean the next release 🙂 . You can check our release notes for when the bug is fixed/released. Currently, this is still in our queue to be reviewed by our dev team.

I know that Jim, I'm just being an inpatient pain in the arse.

Edited by JohnCourt

• 1 month later...