IPS 4.7.2 - sys. errors log

bosss

The URL of page the error occurred on was https://www.oldlibar.website/admin/?app=core&module=support&controller=support&do=getBlock&block=version&csrfKey=946f5ed24d6ed9238a8b877b325312ee
An app contains a hook that extends \IPS\nexus\extensions\nexus\Item\Donation but it's associated file /home/oldlndse/public_html/applications/nexus/extensions/nexus/Item/Donation/Donation.php could not be found.

#0 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Application/Scanner.php(1407): IPS\_Log::log('An app contains...', 'app_scanner')
#1 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Application/Scanner.php(987): IPS\Application\_Scanner::log('An app contains...', 'Hook Scanner Is...')
#2 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Application/Scanner.php(716): IPS\Application\_Scanner::scanHooks(false, true, 500, Array)
#3 /home/oldlndse/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(504): IPS\Application\_Scanner::scanCustomizationIssues(false, true, 500, Array)
#4 /home/oldlndse/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(228): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->_showBlockVersion()
#5 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->getBlock()
#6 /home/oldlndse/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(48): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->execute()
#8 /home/oldlndse/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

I am still on PHP 7.4

3 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

The system will check for compatibility with PHP 8, regardless of which PHP version you are using. You would need to check for what application/plugin is causing this

I have no "nexus" app and how know what my apps or plugin are for PHP 8.X...? I do not use now PHP 8.X and should be not be problem for my apps and plugin for now! My PHP is on 7.4.30 and IPS make something wrong! I am not coder or developer. 😀

@bosss Thanks for referring me to this topic.  @Marc Stridgen usually the error log points to what caused the error, but in this instance there is no reference as to what is causing the error, everything points to the support page. Weird!

The only hooks loaded are:

applications/axenfontawesome6/hooks/loadJSandCSS.php

applications/memberscountry/hooks/dispatcherAdmin.php

applications/stickynotes/hooks/AdminOutputs.php

plugins/newmembersdefaults/hooks/nmdef.php

applications/movies/hooks/dbModel.php

5 minutes ago, bosss said:

I have no "nexus" app and how know what my apps or plugin are for PHP 8.X...? I do not use now PHP 8.X and should be not be problem for my apps and plugin for now! My PHP is on 7.4.30 and IPS make something wrong! I am not coder or developer. 😀

You can safely ignore that log if you don't have Commerce installed. Our logging is a bit verbose for this version so we have extra diagnostic information if needed and we'll be scaling some of that back in future releases.