getting ACP error after logging in

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

[[Template core/admin/global/globalTemplate is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Error: Class 'IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global' not found in /var/www/html/system/Theme/Theme.php(926) : eval()'d code:11 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/system/Theme/Theme.php(926): eval() #1 /var/www/html/system/Theme/Cache/Template.php(108): IPS_Theme::overloadHooks() #2 /var/www/html/system/Theme/Theme.php(777): IPS\Theme\Cache_Template->exists() #3 /var/www/html/system/Theme/Theme.php(860) : eval()'d code(1241): IPS_Theme->getTemplate() #4 /var/www/html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_admin_global->globalTemplate() #5 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(173): IPS\Theme_SandboxedTemplate->__call() #6 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(113): IPS_Dispatcher->finish() #7 /var/www/html/init.php(903) : eval()'d code(19): IPS\Dispatcher_Standard->finish() #8 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(155): IPS\Dispatcher\nexus_hook_DispatcherAdmin->finish() #9 /var/www/html/admin/index.php(13): IPS_Dispatcher->run() #10 {main}

I was able to create the file input the recovery option on and fixed my ACP! Thank you!

9 hours ago, Jim M said:

Have you tried recovery mode? Often this is an issue with a third party add-on and disabling it in other ways, such as the database, does not clear all the data associated.

Here's more on recovery mode:

9 hours ago, Jim M said:

Have you tried recovery mode? Often this is an issue with a third party add-on and disabling it in other ways, such as the database, does not clear all the data associated.

Here's more on recovery mode:

My ModCP and Messages pages are returning a 500 error now when i try to visit the page.

Edit: I disabled some plugins and fixed it.

Edited by AverageJoe23

2 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Glad to hear you have this resolved. 

If you ever need to use recovery mode in the future, you would actually create that file with the contents mentioned. This was why you couldnt find the file there. Thought I would let you know as it can be quite handy at times 🙂 

This will most certainly help our community in the future thank you for your help.