Do I need to worry about this?

Go to solution Solved by Randy Calvert,

Do I need to worry about this?

The log entry was triggered by a guest (Guests)

IPS\Http\Request\CurlException::28

https://graph.facebook.com/me?fields=email,id,name,picture&appsecret_proof=4ab255e7e47efaa73b7497f53e651201386ab1e3af7d967f1eecc0bb813728d8
Resolving timed out after 10000 milliseconds

BACKTRACE

#0 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Http/Request/Curl.php(422): IPS\Http\Request\_Curl->_execute()
#1 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Http/Request/Curl.php(298): IPS\Http\Request\_Curl->_executeAndFollowRedirects('GET', NULL)
#2 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Login/Handler/OAuth2/Facebook.php(468): IPS\Http\Request\_Curl->get()
#3 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Login/Handler/OAuth2/Facebook.php(434): IPS\Login\Handler\OAuth2\_Facebook->_authorizedRequest('me', 'EAACKagn0F8wBAG...', Array, 'get')
#4 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Login/Handler/OAuth2/Facebook.php(289): IPS\Login\Handler\OAuth2\_Facebook->_userData('EAACKagn0F8wBAG...')
#5 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Login/Handler/OAuth2/OAuth2.php(834): IPS\Login\Handler\OAuth2\_Facebook->authenticatedEmail('EAACKagn0F8wBAG...')
#6 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Member/Member.php(4930): IPS\Login\Handler\_OAuth2->userEmail(Object(IPS\Member))
#7 /home/media/public_html/forum/applications/core/tasks/profilesync.php(78): IPS\_Member->profileSync()
#8 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Task/Task.php(367): IPS\core\tasks\_profilesync->IPS\core\tasks\{closure}()
#9 /home/media/public_html/forum/applications/core/tasks/profilesync.php(66): IPS\_Task->runUntilTimeout(Object(Closure), 1.0)
#10 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Task/Task.php(266): IPS\core\tasks\_profilesync->execute()
#11 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Task/Task.php(229): IPS\_Task->run()
#12 /home/media/public_html/forum/applications/core/interface/task/task.php(58): IPS\_Task->runAndLog()
#13 {main}

It was in the error log

I have IPB 4.7.1 and PHP 8.1.9

• Solution

Unless it’s continually happening for long periods of time, it’s fine. It’s saying you made a request to Facebook, but it timed out with no response after 10 seconds. 

If it happens infrequently, it’s most likely just a temporary routing issue between your server and Facebook. If it’s ALWAYS happening, a firewall or something similar is blocking your server from reaching the Facebook endpoint.