Forum down with this error message

Hello guys,

My forum is down with this message in index:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

# # Gallery .mo files makefile # # This makefile is based on the one provided with the Horde project # http://www.horde.org/. As such, it inherits the license from the # original version. You can find that license here: # # http://cvs.horde.org/co.php/horde/COPYING?r=2.1 # # I'm not exactly sure what the license restrictions are in this case, # but I want to give full credit to the original authors: # # Copyright 2000-2002 Joris Braakman # Copyright 2001-2002 Chuck Hagenbuch # Copyright 2001-2002 Jan Schneider # # $Id: GNUmakefile.inc 18114 2008-10-04 15:39:28Z mindless $ # MODULE_DIR = $(shell dirname "`pwd`") TYPE_DIR = $(shell dirname "$(MODULE_DIR)") APPLICATION ?= $(shell basename "$(TYPE_DIR)")_$(shell basename "$(MODULE_DIR)") PHP ?= php # Let PHP parse the config.php file to get the g2data directory. G2DATA = $(shell echo '

----------------------------------

In error logs i found this erros:

[02-Aug-2022 10:01:54 UTC] PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening '$(GALLERYDIR)/lib/support/GallerySetupUtilities.class' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php81/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/site1/public_html/init.php on line 26
[02-Aug-2022 10:01:54 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class "GallerySetupUtilitiesStub" not found in /home/site1/public_html/init.php:27

Stack trace:
#0 /home/site1/public_html/index.php(12): require_once()
#1 {main}
  thrown in /home/site1/public_html/init.php on line 27
[02-Aug-2022 10:01:54 UTC] PHP Warning:  include($(GALLERYDIR)/lib/support/GallerySetupUtilities.class): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/site1/public_html/init.php on line 26
[02-Aug-2022 10:01:54 UTC] PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening '$(GALLERYDIR)/lib/support/GallerySetupUtilities.class' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php81/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/site1/public_html/init.php on line 26
[02-Aug-2022 10:01:54 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class "GallerySetupUtilitiesStub" not found in /home/site1/public_html/init.php:27

Does anyone have any idea what could have happened?

Thanks in advance

I just found out that my plan here at Invision no longer has email support. How do I get support again?

You have a lot of problems with your servers setup on PHP 8.1 there by the look of it. As mentioned above, those arent related to our platform. The init.php file is actually the only file there that is part of our platform at all and even that error message is referring to something outside of the software