Renew expired license

Could I pretty please get help renewing a license that expired?

IPS Community Suite ( https://eventguyz.net/ )

License ending in: **********-*****-******-7003270994

I have several licenses with you starting from 2010 and I don't want to start all over with $850 so is there a way to renew the above license for the going rate of $150 (or less if you wanna cut me a 12yr loyalty discount and change URL to hosangit.com)

Thank You

Dennis

Once you review a license, you can reset the URL yourself if you have not changed it in the last 6 months.  If you've changed/set it in the last 6 months, a member of the staff will need to help you.  

So you should just need to login to the Client Area, find the expired purchase, and click "Renew Now".  Once it's renewed and active, click "Manage This Purchase" and then "Change Licensed URL".  

bam yes GIF

🙂 

11 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

Once you review a license, you can reset the URL yourself if you have not changed it in the last 6 months.  If you've changed/set it in the last 6 months, a member of the staff will need to help you.  

So you should just need to login to the Client Area, find the expired purchase, and click "Renew Now".  Once it's renewed and active, click "Manage This Purchase" and then "Change Licensed URL".  

bam yes GIF

🙂 

Yea thats how I normally do it (if I don't have it already setup for automatic renewals) but when it expires you can no longer renew it and instead you get something like this:

Could contain: Text, Word, File, Page

So I clicked on Contact us to renew which basically does a contact form which I sent off but got the response

Hello,

Please renew the license and let us know once you do.  We can then review and reset the URL.

I can't renew since I don't have the option.  Once I have the option I'll be happy to.  So I'm stuck but hopefully not forever.

From the screen with your available products do you see something like:

Could contain: Text

If so, click that "Renew Now" button and it should take you to payment for it.  

If not, try reaching out to the accounts team at:

https://invisioncommunity.com/contact-us/

(Select "Accounts and Billing" from the drop down.)

Edited by Randy Calvert

I have just responded to your ticket on this. It will have been requested to have renewals removed at some point, and therefore would have no terms present. I have created a renewal for you so that you can go ahead

Note, you may get more than one email with an invoice. Dont worry, there is only one renewal. I reset the URL for you also, as noticed you are using that URL on another license now