Clean up your code guys

Edjazoli

!! Instead of adding extra features IPS need first have to clean up the CSS and JS code, which in many places is 60-70% not used at all and is unnecessarily loaded anyway to slowing down our forums.

Adding an option to join solutions? I realised that some of the members adding “almost” solutions to the topic and the another member adds the rest of it or at least extra information. I don’t want to be this person who on the end making an answer with two combined posts and taking away thehappiness and point(most solved etc) from them. 

As well, It will be nice to add an option to sendreactions in the bulk(admin only?) in certain topics(maybe can be optionally enabled in certain sub-forums) example…In https://xbox-vibes.com/topic/2284-question-of-the-weekpytanie-tygodnia-36/#comment-5982 , competitions/games all the answers are liked by me and sometimes I’d like just to pop in and award all the members who’s taking a part. 

3 hours ago, Edjazoli said:

!! Instead of adding extra features IPS need first have to clean up the CSS and JS code, which in many places is 60-70% not used at all and is unnecessarily loaded anyway to slowing down our forums.

There are already several threads devoted to this topic. @Matt wrote that blocking the editing of CSS engine files is the first step towards rewriting CSS.