Customers charged multiple times

Hello? I recently had a sale and I’ve had multiple customers purchase via CC and their bank statements show they were charged up to 5 times. My end with invoices says they have one or two pending payments. Any idea or help with this? Did they get charged or will those payments correct themselves on the bank side?

I'm waiting for an answer too, Invision stripe integration seems to be broken. customers are seeing a lot of pre- auth charges (these typically do not indicate any money was actually taken from their card). 

12 minutes ago, Xephos said:

I'm waiting for an answer too, Invision stripe integration seems to be broken. customers are seeing a lot of pre- auth charges (these typically do not indicate any money was actually taken from their card). 

Ok so it’s not just me then!? Whew! I have a lot of customers (including myself) that have payments pending!

5 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

Parker do you have any other instances of IPB that exists?  A dev or a restored backup? If so those instances might be each making a transaction. Have you looked in your stripe API logs to see what is going on?

I’m not sure how I would fully do that! I’m not the most savy with that type of stuff 😕

Usually when this happens, its because you have a test install running somewhere. Have you recently moved to cloud? If not, we would need an example of this, so I can get this into a ticket for you if needed.

6 hours ago, Xephos said:

With this one, it doesnt actually sounds like there has been 2 items taken.

1 minute ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Usually when this happens, its because you have a test install running somewhere. Have you recently moved to cloud? If not, we would need an example of this, so I can get this into a ticket for you if needed.

With this one, it doesnt actually sounds like there has been 2 items taken.

Is there a reason stripe and invision are having problems for a lot of people right now?

hey Marc, so all the people who were charged and they have Credit Card statements that say they are charged during this outage, what do i have them do? if i "cancel" their order on the website i dont think it cancels the credit card payment. Do the charges just go away?