Image not showed when edit post

Go to solution Solved by Stuart Silvester,

Hi team, I've a problem when edit an old post with all images added by external URL. IPS delete the image and only show the URL qhen save changes. Can you take a look to solve it? Thanks. Can you view the process in this video.

Most likely the images are missing on the other end of the URL so when you save it the images are attempted to be redownloaded/cached but they aren’t there so they are converted to URLs. Can you confirm the images still exist by clicking the URL?

9 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

Most likely the images are missing on the other end of the URL so when you save it the images are attempted to be redownloaded/cached but they aren’t there so they are converted to URLs. Can you confirm the images still exist by clicking the URL?

As you can see in the video the image is showed correctly until I edit the post. Obiously the image is in the URL if you copy and paste the link.

2 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please ensure the user IPS Temp Admin can access that post. At present it seems you have subscriptions mandatory for all groups

It is the problem to force all users to have subscriptions, admin group are included. I add the IPS temp User to monthly subcription and now you should have access to this post.

26 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Your community is configured to not allow remote images. AdminCP > System > Settings > Posting > Allow remote images?

When you edit the post, the remote images are changed to an URL to comply with this configuration.

Thanks Stuart, now it's ok. I don't know this setting. It is new in the latest updates?