Problem with profile steps after register

Hello,

we have problem with 4.6.12 version. Standard register works fine - user after that is prompting to fill required profile steps. It doesn't work when someone register via FB or use quick register form.

Please help.

If you are using quick register, you would need to set up profile completion steps and set those to required. Facebook would be the same there as its not part of the main login method. Could I please confirm you have profile completion steps set up?

If so, please change to quick register and ensure its in the state where its not working, and you believe it should be. Also let us know at least one mandatory field you believe it should be asking for.

3 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

If you are using quick register, you would need to set up profile completion steps and set those to required.

What you mean? I've setup it already:

image.thumb.png.bc92427f51756bcd2b7c984916774bf6.png

image.png.c8d830e71055ff2701ffa8baaf890c1d.png

Both selected Fields are Radio type.

3 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

If so, please change to quick register

Change what and where exactly?

4 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Also let us know at least one mandatory field you believe it should be asking for.

As you can see above - Rodzaj konta and Praca.

4 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Facebook would be the same there as its not part of the main login method.

But it's kind of login method so it should be "compatible" with the requiring filling profile steps, yes?

You are misunderstanding some of what is being said there. I am asking the question as to whether you had that set up (you answered there, thank you) and letting you know you have to have profile completion set up as facebook wouldnt use the full registration form. As mentioned, you have answered the question there.

Before we do anything else, please upgrade your site so that you are using the latest release and test this again. If you are then still having the same issue, I would need an example user who has bypassed this

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you.