Data Storage Not Working after server move

Ramsesx
Go to solution Solved by Marc,

After moving to a new server I get this error:

Data Storage Not Working

Data Storage is not working correctly. Review your data storage configuration and adjust the settings as needed to improve speed and performance of your community.

Error: Class 'IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_global_forms' not found (0)
#0 /home/www/doc/15667/m****+e/www/system/Theme/Theme.php(926): eval()
#1 /home/www/doc/15667/m***e/www/system/Theme/Cache/Template.php(108): IPS\_Theme::overloadHooks('class_core_glob...', 'IPS\\Theme\\Cache')
#2 /home/www/doc/15667/m***.de/www/system/Theme/Theme.php(777): IPS\Theme\Cache\_Template->exists()
#3 /home/www/doc/15667/m*****de/www/system/Helpers/Form/Form.php(139): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('forms', 'core', 'global')
#4 /home/www/doc/15667/m*****e/www/applications/core/modules/admin/settings/general.php(48): IPS\Helpers\_Form->__construct()
#5 /home/www/doc/15667/*****e/www/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_general->manage()
#6 /home/www/doc/15667/m+***e/www/applications/core/modules/admin/settings/general.php(38): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/www/doc/15667/m***de/www/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_general->execute()
#8 /home/www/doc/15667/m***.de/www/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

I can't access anything in the acp. The database server has been converted to MariaDB, before it was mysql.

21 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

After setting permissions, in the ACP there is a link to Support in the upper right of the screen. That page has a link to clear the system cache. 

I don't have access to this ACP setting.

6 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Also check any constants.php file and ensure there isnt a path from your old server present

The path is correct.

1 minute ago, Ramsesx said:

Cool, just had to duplicate my style and set to default and it is working fine now. Thanks a lot Marc.

No problem. Of course also make sure the path mentioned by Matt above is writable if you are caching templates to disk again