Your support is AWFUL

Go to solution Solved by Lindy,

I've been here since January 4 and spent a lot of money within 20 days on both your software and marketplace. I like your software and love the addons from the marketplace, they're great. But your support is the most awful I've come across in a pretty long time. It takes literally 10 full days to finally get an answer on my problem on what exactly went wrong with a purchase I made only to be faced with the same problem again, after being told to purchase it again. Now I'm at the same stage I've been at 10 days ago - I don't have access to what I bought and will probably wait another 10 days just to get the same answer again.

I'm honestly considering an alternative way to get my hands on your Pages application if you're not willing to solve this in an acceptable manner of time. 

16 minutes ago, Ghost Face said:

I've been here since January 4 and spent a lot of money within 20 days on both your software and marketplace. I like your software and love the addons from the marketplace, they're great. But your support is the most awful I've come across in a pretty long time. It takes literally 10 full days to finally get an answer on my problem on what exactly went wrong with a purchase I made only to be faced with the same problem again, after being told to purchase it again. Now I'm at the same stage I've been at 10 days ago - I don't have access to what I bought and will probably wait another 10 days just to get the same answer again.

I'm honestly considering an alternative way to get my hands on your Pages application if you're not willing to solve this in an acceptable manner of time. 

I have to admit to being extremely confused by your topic here. Looking at your topics, you appear to have had only 1 topic in our support area here prior to this one, which was responded to in just under 2.5 hours.

I do see there is a ticket present where there is an issue with your purchase of the product, which has been looked at by my colleague, and you mentioned there was 10 days. However that topic was started on 19th. It was responded to on the 20th and unfortunately has taken a few days for this to be looked into. It has not however been 10 days there, and had to be forwarded to another department for investigation.

14 minutes ago, Ghost Face said:

But your support is the most awful I've come across in a pretty long time. It takes literally 10 full days to finally get an answer on my problem on

10 days is actually a long time, but the support has really changed. Today, Marc and the others are trying to help every day which is cool.

A year ago, you would probably get the answer after a month or not at all.

Edited by SeNioR-

• Management

Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay. There was an issue with your payment which needed a senior member of the team to investigate for you. I believe this took significantly less time than the 10 days you mention, however.

General support issues are answered generally within a day but billing issues do take a little longer to resolve as fewer of our team have access to those systems.

9 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I have to admit to being extremely confused by your topic here. Looking at your topics, you appear to have had only 1 topic in our support area here prior to this one, which was responded to in just under 2.5 hours.

I do see there is a topic present where there is an issue with your purchase of the product, which has been looked at by my colleague, and you mentioned there was 10 days. However that topic was started on 19th. It was responded to on the 20th and unfortunately has taken a few days for this to be looked into. It has not however been 10 days there, and had to be forwarded to another department for investigation.

I've made the purchase on January 14 and didn't get any automatic notification that something went wrong back from you until January 20 (Note that it still showed a wrong status in the Client Panel). I contacted you on January 19 because I thought that it already takes way too long according to my prior experience with purchases here. Today is January 24, 10 days later, and the solution to my problem is "try again" just to have the same thing happen again.

I like that you get a reply here just 9 minutes later while I still don't have a solution to my problem.

Public Image > Customer, I guess

3 minutes ago, SeNioR- said:

10 days is actually a long time, but the support has really changed. Today, Marc and the others are trying to help every day which is cool.

A year ago, you would probably get the answer after a month or not at all.

I don't want to sound rude, but I'm not sure why I should be appreciative how things are now in comparison to a year ago. I wasn't here at that time but if I were and would have to wait a month for an answer, I'd have gotten my money back and bought an alternative.

7 minutes ago, Ghost Face said:

I like that you get a reply here just 9 minutes later while I still don't have a solution to my problem.

Public Image > Customer, I guess

This is certainly not the case there. I appreciate you still have an issue, however you have responded to say you repurchased and still have an issue 4 hours ago. My colleagues in billing will get to this as soon as possible.

• Management
  • Solution

I'm sorry for the delay and your frustration. Your transaction was caught by our fraud screening filters with an unusually high risk score. This transaction should have been automatically declined, which would have provided immediate feedback. I apologize for the lack of communication. 

As noted in your ticket, we have manually approved your second transaction. We appreciate the opportunity.