RSS Blog feeds get empty array tag.

Go to solution Solved by Daniel F,

13 hours ago, Ocean West said:

ATP is not installed. The issue is only with blogs, and only OLD blogs created years ago there are no items assigned to any tags for blogs and most are listed as "guest" not the blog owner. If I create a new blog with same RSS feed it fills in just fine. WITH our WITHOUT RadicalTags enabled. I ran the site with the app disabled for over a month and blogs that finally published something still inserted the empty array. What do I loose if I delete the app and then reinstall it?

Can you provide me a screenshot list of any applications and plugins you have or have had installed, particularly anything to do with tags?

I'll try and do some thorough testing with RT to see if I can reproduce any issues with RSS feeds, but this was an issue I saw reported by users that existed long before RT was installed. Actually, installing Radical Tags is what discovered the issue with blog entries having null tag entries long before the application was ever set up or used, because it wasn't programmed to accommodate for "null" tags and actively works to prevent this from occurring now, even to the point of providing a built in utility to clear empty tags from the database that may have existed prior.

I do not believe RT is causing this because other users would have likely reported this issue if so, but I'll still do as much testing as I can to see if I can reproduce any issues.

Edited by Makoto

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...