RSS Blog feeds get empty array tag.

Ocean West

Go to solution Solved by Daniel F,

is there something different that the TASK rssimport is doing then when setting up a blog and adding the rss/atom feed? I noticed that when there is an empty tag the author id in the db is 0 it and [] only appears on the RSS feeds that have been added by the task.

38 minutes ago, Ocean West said:

is there something different that the TASK rssimport is doing then when setting up a blog and adding the rss/atom feed? I noticed that when there is an empty tag the author id in the db is 0 it and [] only appears on the RSS feeds that have been added by the task.

again, this might be something which the add-on is impacting so you would need to have that disabled. there should be fields populated correctly otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Ocean West said:

can I inquire if someone actually reviewed the code for the RSS Task vs adding the rss when setting up the blog? It does not do the same thing.

I did and it works fine, BUT I'm also looking at your system right now and and can confirm that there's some weird stuff in your database.

This doesn't look right

CleanShot 2022-03-01 at 19.15.12@2x.png

I'm trying to reproduce it local (+ will fix it it on your system ASAP )

• 2 weeks later...

Thx, my changes were reverted in the blog and I really don't know how it's happening, I can't reproduce this local and I also haven't seen any other client with this issue so it must be something 3rd party related.

CleanShot 2022-03-15 at 10.08.17@2x.png

How exactly are you changing the blog settings and where /how are you setting up the imports?

I am not actively doing any thing. On the blog I add the RSS feed. Oddly it didn’t do so on a newly created blog even with the same feed with or without the radical tags app enabled. so it’s something with older blogs

• 1 month later...