Can't access site or ACP

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

@Marc Stridgen

7 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

[[Template core/front/global/announcementContentTop is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I also get the same template error since upgrading to 4.6.8. The error is fired by Guests (I guess some bots) on non-existent attachments urls (eg. already deleted from a database). No error if urls point to existing attachments. The same error occurs on the default and custom theme. Recreating the default theme from scratch does not help. Of course, caches were cleared many times.

I was preparing to upgrade to 4.6.9 hoping that the error will be fixed. But I would like to know how to fix that before upgrading.

9 hours ago, Luuuk said:

@Marc Stridgen

I also get the same template error since upgrading to 4.6.8. The error is fired by Guests (I guess some bots) on non-existent attachments urls (eg. already deleted from a database). No error if urls point to existing attachments. The same error occurs on the default and custom theme. Recreating the default theme from scratch does not help. Of course, caches were cleared many times.

I was preparing to upgrade to 4.6.9 hoping that the error will be fixed. But I would like to know how to fix that before upgrading.

This was an issue with Redis in this case. Please disable this if you have it running, and see if that resolves your issue

2 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

This was an issue with Redis in this case. Please disable this if you have it running, and see if that resolves your issue

Thanks. Then I have a different culprit since I do not use Redis... In this case I will upgrade to 4.6.9 and seewhat will happen.