EX1146 - Can't get access to admin panel

mulphy
Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Hi guys, having a bit of a nightmare. Can't even get access to admin panel and just get the ex1146 error. To make matters worse I can't even open a support ticket despite renewing my license, I guess it is because I can't access the admin panel to apply the license!!

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

32 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please update your access details on file. We can then get this looked at for you. This is not related to your license in any way, and is actually related to a table either missing or corrupt, based on the error you are getting.

Thanks Marc. When you say update my details do you mean the ftp info? I did that this morning.

FTP and admin login we would need

Please could you check the FTP

=============

Status:    Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Command:    USER {redacted for security}
Response:    331 User {redacted for security} OK. Password required
Command:    PASS ***********
Response:    530 Login authentication failed
Error:    Critical error: Could not connect to server

============

1 hour ago, Marc Stridgen said:

FTP and admin login we would need

Please could you check the FTP

=============

Status:    Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Command:    USER {redacted for security}
Response:    331 User {redacted for security} OK. Password required
Command:    PASS ***********
Response:    530 Login authentication failed
Error:    Critical error: Could not connect to server

============

Updating now, thanks.

9 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We do not have telephone support unfortunately. You need to contact your hosting company on this. The table ibf_core_log is missing from your database, so you need to restore this table from your latest backup. That is what is causing you issues

Is that a simple fix?

Thanks

1 minute ago, Marc Stridgen said:

It certainly should be something that your hosting company can restore easily, yes

Thanks Marc. One thing they were saying is that the DB size was 10GB, does that sound right to you? My other question would be is there a way we can get the admin CP back without having a DB of that size? It is just a relatively small forum we run. I think maybe error logs were just overrunning it.

Thanks

1 minute ago, Marc Stridgen said:

The answer to that question would be to correct what is causing those error logs. We would only know that once we are in the ACP and can take a look. You can restore that table without the data if needed. We can then take a look at what starts being logged and resolve from there

Thanks. So just ask them to restore the table with the data dropped?

Cheers

2 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Yes you can do that if needed. As soon as you see entries then starting to be made in those logs, take a look in Support and click on System Logs to see what is being logged. 

Ok let me get them to at least do that and then you guys will be able to get into ACP?

I believe I have just answered your ticket. Based on what you have said in your ticket, the realism is here that your site is too large for the hosting you are using. The only way in which you are going to reduce that is by losing content. You really need a hosting company that can accommodate the requirements of your site. Have you thought about our cloud hosting at all?

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2021 at 1:44 AM, mulphy said:

Hi guys, having a bit of a nightmare. Can't even get access to admin panel and just get the ex1146 error. To make matters worse I can't even open a support ticket despite renewing my license, I guess it is because I can't access the admin panel to apply the license!!

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

I am having the exact same issue. License is current, self hosted plan, and this is what I see on my end when trying to login to the admin control panel: 

IPS\Db\Exception: Table 'c8dave_c7forums.core_members' doesn't exist (1146)

Any suggestions on how to resolve this? 

3 minutes ago, David Hale said:

I am having the exact same issue. License is current, self hosted plan, and this is what I see on my end when trying to login to the admin control panel: 

IPS\Db\Exception: Table 'c8dave_c7forums.core_members' doesn't exist (1146)

Any suggestions on how to resolve this? 

I just answered your ticket about this issue, please see and reply to it as needed.