New host - can't log in to the forum

Whenever I try to log in to the migrated IPB forum it just refreshes  the page endlessly, not errors no nothing, nothing works, It might be caching issues but i'm not sure how to fix it? Deleting the datastore or manually editing config files might fix it but not sure what exactly to edit.

Also the old servesr used nginx now I switched to apache if that can cause any issues.

4 hours ago, Luciann said:

The URL is the same, nothing changed there. I have the .htaccess from here: 

Would recommend using the default .htaccess which is in ACP > System > Search Engine Optimization > in the description of the Rewrite URLs? field. 

OK getting back to this question.

So the website does work on a different pc but my main one still can't access the website (for example when I try to log in it just refreshes the page, same when I try to change the theme, refresh without any change) and i'm not sure if it's either a caching problem ( I already cleaned all my browser, even used ccleaner) or a ssl problems (I had multiple ssl on this domain. )

So basically the problem is I cannot log in, change the theme, I cannot do anything other than viewing the website, this happens on more domains that I have on this hosts so the problem isn't from IPB but honestly I cannot figure it out, does anybody have a clue what could be done?

PS: I used different browsers (Firefox, Edge, Chrome, first 2 in a clean state) but still nothing, there must be some cache on my computer that doesn't allow this or maybe a dns problem.

Edited by Luciann

14 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

On your problematic machine - open a command prompt/terminal window, and ping your site's domain name - is the correct IP address being returned?

Yes, it's the same.

I also flushed dns cache, cleaned ssl state, cleaned cookies/cache from browser, still nothing, this is so confusing.

Edited by Luciann