Moderators can mark posts as the solution setting?

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Under each forum, there is a setting where Moderators can mark posts as the solution. I have this checked off but can't seem to find how to turn this on for moderators. My admin group sees the link under each post but moderators do not. I checked all through group settings, am I missing something? Its on, but its not showing for moderators. Its the primary user group and no secondary. Topic starters can see it as well, no issues there.

image.thumb.png.e711d700dd6eb25f54f12278acb3ea0a.png

• Solution
1 hour ago, AlexWebsites said:

Thanks, I appreciate it. I just replied.

Not a problem. As suspected by my colleague there, the issue is that the moderator group has restricted moderator permissions on the "forums" tab of moderator permissions. In this case it was the permission "Can set best answer/solved for questions and topics?". Therefore the user was not actually a moderator in that respect

32 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Not a problem. As suspected by my colleague there, the issue is that the moderator group has restricted moderator permissions on the "forums" tab of moderator permissions. In this case it was the permission "Can set best answer/solved for questions and topics?". Therefore the user was not actually a moderator in that respect

Thank you very much, my bad, because I never even thought to look at the ACP "staff" section. for moderators. I was only looking at the group settings. I do see that setting that was off. 

image.png.5d95a228fe49f9462c467d3c5efb3ffd.png