CSS & HTML Files don't load

Hello,
the video describes my error in detail, the file is not displayed in the HTML & CSS editing section.
They only appear for a millisecond and then disappear.
I have searched various internet forums, but there are no similar issues.
I will add that the forum engine is newly installed and nothing has been changed in the settings.

Thank you in advance for your support ❤️ 

If you remove the Gameshot theme, does it work then? Try to disable all plugins as well and then enable them one by one until you find if any of them mess with the admin theme.

It looks like something is messing up the JS, probably by adding a click event with reload for some reason.

On 7/13/2021 at 12:47 PM, Jimi Wikman said:

If you remove the Gameshot theme, does it work then? Try to disable all plugins as well and then enable them one by one until you find if any of them mess with the admin theme.

It looks like something is messing up the JS, probably by adding a click event with reload for some reason.

I just tried it and unfortunately it didn't get any better 😕

What browser are you using? Have you tried another browser?

Is it just happening in admin, or also in frontend?

Do you get anything in the logs?

What PHP version are you using?

Have you tried to re-upload the files for the forum once again?

Have you checked the folders so they are writable?

we'll get it sorted, no worries 🙂

@ipio try to have a IPS default theme, and see if it will give you the same issue. 

Create new > Pick "Manual Mode"  then next etc.. if you still have the same issue. I suggest to download and reupload all IPS files, and then go to yourdomain.com/admin/upgrade

I think then you will see if the issue is gone or not. If not, then I suggest to submit a ticket to IPS staff. 

7 hours ago, Jimi Wikman said:

What browser are you using? Have you tried another browser?

Is it just happening in admin, or also in frontend?

Do you get anything in the logs?

What PHP version are you using?

Have you tried to re-upload the files for the forum once again?

Have you checked the folders so they are writable?

we'll get it sorted, no worries 🙂

It sounds strange, but I tried 5 web browsers: Operta, Chrome, Edge, FireFox and Internet Explorer.
The problem persisted on Operta, Chrome, Edge and FireFox.
But it was displayed on Internet Explorer ❤️ (The question is why these files are only displayed on this one?)

Only in admin.

No useful logs.

I am using PHP version 7.4.3.

I have not tried to re-upload the files for the forum once again.

And what permissions they should have and what folder because I couldn't find any documentation about it.

6 hours ago, Afrodude said:

@ipio try to have a IPS default theme, and see if it will give you the same issue. 

Create new > Pick "Manual Mode"  then next etc.. if you still have the same issue. I suggest to download and reupload all IPS files, and then go to yourdomain.com/admin/upgrade

I think then you will see if the issue is gone or not. If not, then I suggest to submit a ticket to IPS staff. 

I have already changed to the default one, I even deleted all of them and left only the default one.

My next step will be to reinstall the whole engine if I can't find a solution 😞

How are staff tickets now made? Because it used to be near the forum license and now I can't find it ...

6 hours ago, Randy Calvert said:

If the above suggested steps have not worked, have you also tried rebuilding your caches from inside the AdminCP?

How do I do it because I can't find this function anywhere.

Edited by ipio

54 minutes ago, ipio said:

My next step will be to reinstall the whole engine if I can't find a solution 😞

Don't delete everything and reinstall again. Just download your files again from the Client area, and reupload them and replace the files with the ones on your server. Go to the link I mentioned above. Maybe it just a missing file, and this process will fix it for you. 

56 minutes ago, ipio said:

How are staff tickets now made? Because it used to be near the forum license and now I can't find it ...

Client Area > then you find a blue button ? Support. Do what I told you first, and if you need more help I can help you through TeamViewer.