Withdrawal Requests

ahc

Withdrawal Requests:
Please keep in mind that you're permitted to have only one payout request per week;) Since this didn't work out that great and to avoid any drama about canceled requests, this is going to be handled now automatically. As long as there's an open request, you won't be able to submit any new requests! But don't worry, you'll still be able to cancel it and create a new request!

Daniel recently made this statement in his announcement to developers about 4.6.  Does this mean that 4.6 comes with the ability to set how frequent users can request a withdrawal based on days/weeks/months?  I've been asking for this feature since 2017 and I would be so happy if this is the case.

1 hour ago, Daniel F said:

No, it means that the end user will need to cancel any active withdrawal request (per currency) before creating another.

So if you create a withdrawal request today, you won’t be able to create a second one until the first was completed or canceled .

😪

Is there any way this can be added as a feature soon??  We want to limit withdrawals to one per week, but we get HOUNDED by members if the request sits for more than a day even when we explain the weekly policy.  Charging a $5 fee for multiple requests doesn't deter this behavior either, it only angers them more.  We want it to be automatic, but because we can't limit how many withdrawals they can make, we're stuck doing everything manually.  The maximum withdrawal setting is useless for us because we don't care how much they withdraw as long as it's just that one time a week.  

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

It’s limited to one. It’s in the latest hump thing:

One per currency. 

Thanks for the link, but I'm not a client so I can't see half the stuff in the community.

8 hours ago, Stuart Silvester said:

It doesn't sound like a software change would address the issue of your members being impatient. I think you just need to be very clear that you process payouts on X day of the week and that's how it works (you've probably already done that though!).

You're right, it really wouldn't, but it would address the issue of us not being able to let withdrawals be automatic (not need approval and be paid out instantly when the request is sent). I am very much the work smarter, not harder personality... or lazy.  

Jessica Walter Archer GIF