Email hosting

Hello

Sorry if I wrote this in the wrong section.

I have been managing the IPS forum for several years. I'm looking for a good email hosting (if it is important, I have almost 40,000 users, so I send a lot of messages per day).
It is important that this offers to hide my web server's IP (in the header "received from") when sending messages via SMTP (the domain is managed by CloudFlare and the ip address is hidden).

3 hours ago, Pjo said:

SendGrid is unfortunately not a solution for me 😕 

There's none unpaid solution for this matter. I have tested many providers, and all of their service shows the IP address of your server. 

I want to add some of them don't accept some email providers such as Hotmail.  

6 minutes ago, CoffeeCake said:

What do you mean by several mailboxes?

A few folks here use Amazon AWS e-mail services via SMTP.

I also want to make mailboxes (e.g. support@domain.com etc.), which I will use on the hosting website or in the mobile application.

21 hours ago, Pjo said:

I also want to make mailboxes (e.g. support@domain.com etc.), which I will use on the hosting website or in the mobile application.

You should use a separate service for that.

Then you can use Amazon SES for sending the emails, which should be the cheapest solution you can get.

35 minutes ago, AlexWebsites said:

Korzystam z Amazon SES we wszystkich moich witrynach, najtańsze. Używam go z:

i

Can I also use Amazon as normal mailboxes (not to the forum, e.g. support@domain.com, name@domain.com etc)?

32 minutes ago, Pjo said:

Can I also use Amazon as normal mailboxes (not to the forum, e.g. support@domain.com, name@domain.com etc)?

Do you mean to send or to receive emails?

You can use Amazon SES to send emails for any email address you own (you just have to configure your email client with Amazon SES SMTP server data).  If you also want to receive email in a "normal" email client, you will need more than Amazon SES.  You can use Amazon WorkMail, for example to receive emails (but there are cheaper options for receiving emails).

49 minutes ago, ptprog said:

Do you mean to send or to receive emails?

You can use Amazon SES to send emails for any email address you own (you just have to configure your email client with Amazon SES SMTP server data).  If you also want to receive email in a "normal" email client, you will need more than Amazon SES.  You can use Amazon WorkMail, for example to receive emails (but there are cheaper options for receiving emails).

Yes, send and receive emails, for example for support mailbox

7 hours ago, ptprog said:

You should use a separate service for that.

Then you can use Amazon SES for sending the emails, which should be the cheapest solution you can get.

Can I set the domain to two separate email hosting? For example Amazon SUS (for forum) and another mail service (for other mailboxes) - or Amazon WorkMail?

Anyone use Amazon WorkMail for "normal" mailboxes?

Edited by Pjo

You can have multiple servers to send mail. You can only have one solution that receives mail per domain level. You need to take care to setup your domain's SPF and DKIM records, however you can have one service used by IPS to send outbound mail and an entirely different service to receive mail.

Your MX records (mail exchange) will point to the configuration used by your inbound service. This will be supplied by your web host, a mail provider (Google Workspace, Amazon Workmail, Office 365, etc), and your IPS instance will point to whatever provider you want to be using for outbound mail generated by the community software. example.com can have one set of MX records, while forum.example.com can have another set, but you likely do not have a need for more MX records than whatever you'd like to use to receive e-mails to support@example.com, etc.

You will configure IPS to use the mail provider for your bulk mail activities, and separately setup e-mail for inbound mail.

The only slight complication is if you use the Commerce Support tool to process inbound e-mail. If so, you will need to provide for a way for IPS to receive that inbound mail. You can setup IPS to check via POP3/IMAP in that instance, or use forwarding to route to another domain/subdomain for processing.