Converting an excel file to Mil

Hi, anyone know of any free or paid software out there that can do this?

I know someone on Fiverr who can do it for me, but l don't want to keep paying, instead of buying some software instead.

Already tried NCH but it couldn't do it, help.

:ohmy:

• 2 weeks later...

You probably need to get more information about this "mil" thing. I do lots of conversion between formats and have never heard of it. I'm doubting it's a graphics file.

What tool wants the mil file? Is it a specially formatted text file (will it open in a text editor)?

11 hours ago, Morrigan said:

Thanks, but it didn't work, and l have already tried the software mentioned.

11 hours ago, CoffeeCake said:

You probably need to get more information about this "mil" thing. I do lots of conversion between formats and have never heard of it. I'm doubting it's a graphics file.

What tool wants the mil file? Is it a specially formatted text file (will it open in a text editor)?

Micro Illustrator Uncompressed Graphic, to my knowledge, or some ancient file format from when Illustrator was in its dinosaur stage, or l believe the late 90's.

:ohmy:

18 hours ago, CoffeeCake said:

So the output is a picture of an Excel spreadsheet? For stock analysis software?

I think it was used to compress illustrator files, so they could be saved on a mini floppy disk, (as l said ancient).

But the software did say "Do you want to save this as a millennium file".

I know Google search is useless.

:cool: