Easy mention 1.0.0 plugin for version 4.5

17 minutes ago, azcazc said:

It is unnecessary to pay for something that simple.

It is not my plugin, I do not get any profit recommending it. 😁 Why do you ask for update, if you able to do it yourself? 😉 The plugin I have mentioned has though more configuration options, like position of the button and group permission settings. And it is supported as the developer is still active here. Just to make it clear in case somebody else is looking for the solution later on.

1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

Unnecessary to pay for other’s work but then take a file, even free, from someone else and assume it yours from now on it’s ok to you?

Have asked permission to the other dev?

I know the plugin you share is more advanced. You misunderstood me.

When I opened the topic, I did not know how to develop/edit a plugin in IPBoard. After opening this topic, I learned developer tools and edited the plugin.

1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

Unnecessary to pay for other’s work but then take a file, even free, from someone else and assume it yours from now on it’s ok to you?

Have asked permission to the other dev?

I couldn't ask for permission because the developer didn't reply my question on the plugin page.

I have no bad purpose, I just wanted to share it for everyone to use. Now I will develop and share my own paid and free plugins. Because I love IPB. 🙂 I have been using IPB for about 3-4 years.

Edited by azcazc
5 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

So make yours from the scratch!

I hope IPS doesn’t approve this. 

@Stuart Silvester

Easy mention plugin only do tagging in the comment area. You think it contains hundreds of lines of code?

I don't purpose to profit from this plugin, but you respond me like I did something malicious.

I wanted to share it in good faith.

Now I'm canceling the file I sent. You should stop approaching people with bad intentions.