• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Greek76 said:

Hey Adriano have you considered to pull the biography from  TheAudioDB.com?

No. This app is 100% prepared to work with Spotify only, including tables, columns and a lot of things. That would need a huge work, in other words, workaround, to make it work. That won’t happen. 

Probably as a new resource if Spotify continues to “remove” features from their API.

• 3 months later...

I'd like to suggest that the tabs be rearranged now that Spotify have removed a number of features.  I'd like to see the Albums tab as the first default tab with Biography pushed back a little.  I think people are more interested in the albums so they can see what's available and also listen to them on Spotify (even the free account allows listening to some full albums).  I understand that this is not a simple coding issue as quite a few elements need to be changed, but if this app is to be updated to 4.7.0 perhaps this would be a good time to rethink the tabs order.

Does anyone else think this would be a good move?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/13/2022 at 12:23 PM, Adriano Faria said:

Since Spotify removed Photos and Playlists (among other stuff) from their API, new version will restore the ability to manually upload photos and enter playlists ID:

E8sN73t.png

hefyAZl.png

HB90gZ5.png

WZKTIrU.png

Better than nothing.

I should update the file in next few days.

What's New in Version 1.2.0

• Add ability to manually upload artist photos as Spotify no longer provides them
  • Add ability to manually enter playlists ID as Spotify no longer provides them
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you so much for being a client!

The Invision Community Marketplace is closing on October 30, 2023, so I am moving all of my files over to my personal site www.sosinvision.com.br.

You will find information on my website www.sosinvision.com.br:

Bookmark https://www.sosinvision.com.br/ and the new Marketplace Directory www.Invisioneer.org.