Music

Adriano Faria

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Greek76 said:

Hey Adriano have you considered to pull the biography from  TheAudioDB.com?

No. This app is 100% prepared to work with Spotify only, including tables, columns and a lot of things. That would need a huge work, in other words, workaround, to make it work. That won’t happen. 

Probably as a new resource if Spotify continues to “remove” features from their API.

Gotcha and what a shame about Spotify and not being able to pull out the biography. That's the best thing about this plugin. It saves us the hassle of writing a biography. Hopefully Spotify ends up allowing it. 

Edited by Greek76

• 3 months later...

I'd like to suggest that the tabs be rearranged now that Spotify have removed a number of features.  I'd like to see the Albums tab as the first default tab with Biography pushed back a little.  I think people are more interested in the albums so they can see what's available and also listen to them on Spotify (even the free account allows listening to some full albums).  I understand that this is not a simple coding issue as quite a few elements need to be changed, but if this app is to be updated to 4.7.0 perhaps this would be a good time to rethink the tabs order.

Does anyone else think this would be a good move?