• 2 weeks later...

New vesion submitted. List of features:

New features:

• New settings to control which tabs to show on artist view
  • Added ability to filter artists by country on Artist Feed widget
  • Added ability to add/edit URLs for the artist. Beyond Spotify link, which is added via API, now you can add: official website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Wikipedia. A fonta-awesome icon will be displayed for each under the photo and only people that can edit the artist + the author can add/edit URLs.
  • Added ability to add/edit artist information quickly, such as: country and year.

Enhancements:

• Better display on artist photos on Photos tab
  • Admin CP Restrictions improvements
  • Rework in several templates to make the app better looking.

Follow the file to get notified when IPS reviews and approves it. 👍

• 2 weeks later...

What's New in Version 1.0.1   

New features:

• New settings to control which tabs to show on artist view
  • Added ability to filter artists by country on Artist Feed widget
  • Added ability to add/edit URLs for the artist. Beyond Spotify link, which is added via API, now you can add: official website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Wikipedia. A fonta-awesome icon will be displayed for each under the photo and only people that can edit the artist + the author can add/edit URLs.
  • Added ability to add/edit artist information quickly, such as: country and year.

Enhancements:

• Better display on artist photos on Photos tab
  • Admin CP Restrictions improvements
  • Rework in several templates to make the app better looking.
  • 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, RCN Productions said:

Hello Adriano,

Is it possible to have the application working with just artists only I can select? As I'm about to run an international band specific forum, I only want the members to see band related results.

Kind regards,

Rob

No. The API will provide a list of artists matching the name informed by the user. 

What you can do is five permissions to add artists only to your group then you add only those you want. 

1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

No. The API will provide a list of artists matching the name informed by the user. 

What you can do is five permissions to add artists only to your group then you add only those you want. 

Ok and then the members/users do only see my selected artitst? Even in their searchresults? Beacuse if that's the case, then this it probably what I am looking for.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Adriano I have a question. Lately the music add on has been giving me issues when adding an artist. It'll keep loading but nothing will post. Eventually if I try to add the artist later it will. Any idea what that might be? It started happening a few days ago. I haven't added any new add ons or anything. Thanks

11 minutes ago, Greek76 said:

Hey Adriano I have a question. Lately the music add on has been giving me issues when adding an artist. It'll keep loading but nothing will post. Eventually if I try to add the artist later it will. Any idea what that might be? It started happening a few days ago. I haven't added any new add ons or anything. Thanks

No and this is too vague. Which artists? Give issues? Which issues? Anything in your logs? Don’t work now but work later?

Too vague!

Send a PM so you can discuss details, if you want. 👍

• 3 weeks later...

He Adriano..  I love the apps your create and am hoping this app will do what I need it to but without a demo I can't tell.

My goal is to do podcasts from my server so need the ability to upload mp3's and have RSS feeds.  I might be able to get around alot if I can just upload the podcast mp3 to a blog post or forum topic or a page and it show the player automatically since I believe those will support RSS feeds.

Can I make your app work for my needs do you think?

5 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Hello, 

No, this one retrieves data from Spotify. You don’t create the records manually.

Yea I thought that but was really hoping..   crazy to think no one sells an app for Invision Community for podcast since its increased by 175% in one year.  Also its a way to make some money.  Just really need a playlist that we can have an RSS feed on.  You upload your MP3 to the playlist and the RSS feed is attached to Apply Music or Spotify and BOOM!  Seem's simple but must not be if no one has done it yet on Invision, just Wordpress sites for some reason.

Thanks Adriano anyways

7 minutes ago, DJ ZAh said:

Yea I thought that but was really hoping..   crazy to think no one sells an app for Invision Community for podcast since its increased by 175% in one year.  Also its a way to make some money.  Just really need a playlist that we can have an RSS feed on.  You upload your MP3 to the playlist and the RSS feed is attached to Apply Music or Spotify and BOOM!  Seem's simple but must not be if no one has done it yet on Invision, just Wordpress sites for some reason.

Thanks Adriano anyways

I started to develop one to @Joey_M. Maybe you can talk to him to know details.

I appreciate it.  Let me reach out.  Would be cool if you sold this app.  I'm sure it would sell more now a days than ever before.  It seems its pretty big demand for podcasting a vlogging and it doesn't seem very difficult.  Biggest piece is to have a decent player on the site (which you already have) and the ability to store files and then RSS feeds for playlists.  So close...  🙂. Thanks again, I'll reach out Joey_M

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if anyone else is having this issue. I tried on Chrome, Firefox and Safari so it's not a browser issue but I wonder if the issues is Spotify? You choose the artist from the drop down list and no records will show up in the text area. I tried it with 5 different artists. Thanks

1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

I would say it's something in your end, as we already talked via message. Tested in 3 boads and it's ok. And you have similar issues in other apps:

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/448166-threadstarter-music/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-2846973

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/456137-threadstarter-sports/?tab=comments#comment-2844507

Well the music one even the author said there’s an issue with his add on that he’s working on. As for the sports that was an issue on his end too. We spoke about in pm since you brought it up. 

As for your app maybe it is on my end but I will say your other video game and movie app work fine. It’s just the music one that’s giving me the issue. I haven’t done any updates to my two themes and I’m on an Invision cloud service. Just saying. When we spoke in pm the problem was a little different which ended up fixing itself on its own. Hopefully this will too. Thanks

Just now, Adriano Faria said:

No change in the app since December, 1st. So if there’s a issue, it’s on the API itself. 

Which artists?

Gotcha. I tried adding Genesis, Kiss, Tiffany and I’m not sure which other two my member was trying to add. I wonder if it’s maybe an issue with Invision cloud? If it works for you then it definitely has to be something on my end but I have no clue what lol. Thanks for your help Adriano.