Version 4.5?

planetalk

56 minutes ago, planetalk said:

How do I upgrade to 4.5?

If you're a CIC customer, contact Invision support. If you've got a self-hosted license, you can download 4.5 from the client area.

Since you're adding Commerce, you'll need to redownload the files. More on that here:

Invision doesn't offer a direct download of previous versions and 4.5.1 is the current released version. Support may be able to assist with earlier versions (not sure--I asked the question and never got an answer). If you get an answer on this, please let us know!

Before you upgrade, note that 4.5 is a major shift from 4.4 and customizations will very likely break if they aren't updated for 4.5 (plugins, applications, themes, language packs, etc.)

22 hours ago, planetalk said:

I just purchased the page enhancement for the Commerce section of my software. After buying it, I clicked 'Install' and the pop up window told me I need version 4.5. My version is 4.4.10.

How do I upgrade to 4.5?

KL

If you scroll down on the Marketplace, you can select a previous version, if you find the last release before the 4.5 version was released, you will be able to download it.

56 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

If you scroll down on the Marketplace, you can select a previous version, if you find the last release before the 4.5 version was released, you will be able to download it.

Oh I totally misunderstood the question, @planetalk! I thought you were wanting to add Commerce to IPS. So sorry!