On 8/27/2022 at 12:02 PM, Daveo16 said:

It seems the Movies app is not working with the sitemap.

We manually checked sitemap.php and it's devoid of anything we have added within the Movies app.

We’ll take a look when I have to release a new version.

On 8/27/2022 at 1:01 PM, Julien Costes said:

Hello,

It s Unable to display subcategory, i have this error on my new board : Could contain: Page, Text, FileCould contain: Text

Template fix sent via private message on Saturday.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What's New in Version 1.1.1:

New Features:

• Rework in Extra fields
    • Now you can place your fields in Groups, just like Profile Files
      • All existing fields are place in a General group when upgrading to this version
    • Removed the (per extra field) option to display it on movie sidebar or below description
    • Added a setting to choose extra fields position:
      • New tab beside Information tab
      • Below movie/TV show description
  • Add movies covers in Other Media sections of the editor

Fix:

• Script optimization to avoid conflict with Videos app (group cache)

1621738497_Capturadetela2023-01-26100804

605832941_Screenshot2023-01-26at10-11-53

1950722615_Capturadetela2023-01-26101004

2003106611_Capturadetela2023-01-26104436

• 2 months later...

Hey Adriano quick question. Is it possible when someone clicks on the thread title to immediately redirect them to the automatic created forum topic? Not a big deal considering there's a button for that leads to the discussion topic but was just curious. Thanks

Edited by Greek76
4 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Hello,

Not sure I follow. Click in the topic title to be redirected to the topic? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Can you elaborate?

Sorry I'm great describing as you can see lol. Ok so I enabled the option to create a forum topic automatically when submitting a new movie so what I would like to is this. Is it possible that when I click on the movie that it takes me straight to the automatic created forum topic as opposed to staying on the actual  movie section topic? 

Also I came across this error when submitting a rating. Any ideas? Thanks

DivisionByZeroError: Division by zero (0)
#0 /var/www/sitefiles/g326183/applications/movies/modules/front/movies/view.php(605): IPS\movies\_Movie->updateMovieRatings()
#1 /var/www/html/107664/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\movies\modules\front\movies\_view->rateMovie()
#2 /var/www/html/107664/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/sitefiles/g326183/applications/movies/modules/front/movies/view.php(37): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/html/107664/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\movies\modules\front\movies\_view->execute()
#5 /var/www/html/107664/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

2 minutes ago, Greek76 said:

Is it possible that when I click on the movie that it takes me straight to the automatic created forum topic as opposed to staying on the actual  movie section topic? 

Still not following. You want to click in a movie link, like on activity streams, and go to the topic instead of the movie itself? If that’ll what you mean, no.

3 minutes ago, Greek76 said:

Also I came across this error when submitting a rating. Any ideas? Thanks

Would need to test to see if I can reproduce and fix.

1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

Still not following. You want to click in a movie link, like on activity streams, and go to the topic instead of the movie itself? If that’ll what you mean, no.

Would need to test to see if I can reproduce and fix.

Could contain: File, Webpage, Person

Basically when you click on the title of the movie it redirects you to the forum topic instead. 

It'll still submit the rating but I get the error when submitting. Thanks

This is a pretty weird request, honestly. I can show a template edit and then you make it in your install. I won't do this in the app.

You're probably right. It is a weird request. In my mind I was thinking since I have comments and reviews turned off in the movie section mine as well just redirect them straight to the thread on the forum where they could post a reply etc. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Adriano, I have been sending you many messages but you haven't replied so I am posting here to get your help...

I purchased several addons from you Movies, Books and Quizzes and I can't get them updated.

Initially I purchased them from you through the Marketplace here, I then renewed and updated them direct from you and since updating my site to the latest IPS version requiring php v8 I am stuck with them locked and disabled on my site. I need to get them updated and working PLEASE tell me what to do

Could contain: Text

PLEASE THIS IS URGENT

1 hour ago, ibaker said:

Hi Adriano, I have been sending you many messages but you haven't replied so I am posting here to get your help...

I’m not sure what you’re talking about. I have only one message from you back from 2020 when I sent you Books app, not sure why. 

1 hour ago, ibaker said:

Initially I purchased them from you through the Marketplace here, I then renewed and updated them direct from you and since updating my site to the latest IPS version requiring php v8 I am stuck with them locked and disabled on my site. I need to get them updated and working PLEASE tell me what to do

I see you have the 3 apps in your license but they are expired. You have to renew them to get the latest and compatible version, then I’ll request to someone from IPS to change them from CUSTOM to MARKETPLACE so you can update them when new versions are released.

You are using versions from IPS 4.5/4.6.

I’m not sure what you’re talking about. I have only one message from you back from 2020 when I sent you Books app, not sure why. 

I see you have the 3 apps in your license but they are expired. You have to renew them to get the latest and compatible version, then I’ll request to someone from IPS to change them from CUSTOM to MARKETPLACE so you can update them when new versions are released.

You are using versions from IPS 4.5/4.6.

Thanks Adriano, private messages 3rd Feb, 10th Feb and yesterday here on IPS

Where do I renew them, here on IPS or on your site...thanks