-200 error????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/30/2020 at 2:30 PM, bfarber said:

We have slightly improved this error for 4.5, but the underlying problem remains the same - the image they uploaded most likely was very large and the image manipulation libraries ran out of memory trying to create a thumbnail.

It is not about the size. It has something to do with the timeout and slower connection.

My users couldn't upload 1.5 MB heavy photos. I, on the other hand, have 120 Mbps connection, can upload 50 MB image with no problems.

I've tested this thoroughly on all types of connections and the problem is always the same -  slow UL speed.

The -200 error just generally means there was an error uploading the file. It can happen for multiple reasons, but with images specifically it often occurs because of memory limitations. That isn't, however, the only cause. A slow upload speed could cause an upload failure as well, yes.

1 minute ago, bfarber said:

The -200 error just generally means there was an error uploading the file. It can happen for multiple reasons, but with images specifically it often occurs because of memory limitations. That isn't, however, the only cause. A slow upload speed could cause an upload failure as well, yes.

Like said in my case was image 1.5 kb and never had problems with uploading of images in posts and gallery. Maybe is something wrong with code in chatbox+?

Here is image

hot-animation-4.gif

18 hours ago, bosss said:

Like said in my case was image 1.5 kb and never had problems with uploading of images in posts and gallery. Maybe is something wrong with code in chatbox+?

Here is image

hot-animation-4.gif

Sometimes it is possible to use your developer tools in your browser to verify the actual response from the server, which may give a clue as to the problem. I would suggest if you are only having an issue in that one application, however, then yes it's likely an issue with that application specifically.

31 minutes ago, bfarber said:

Sometimes it is possible to use your developer tools in your browser to verify the actual response from the server, which may give a clue as to the problem. I would suggest if you are only having an issue in that one application, however, then yes it's likely an issue with that application specifically.

Thanks for reply - i informed developer of that application. (never before had this error message).